CLIQUE4YOURSELF ❝ welcome ❞   |   about us  ·   fashion   ·   random thoughts  ·   food   ·   beauty   · follow ·   #FridayForAll  





A lifestyle blog run by 7 passionate ladies to spread positive vibes into everyone's life



Extras
free hits
Track My Website
  Eye shadow

    Have u ever find yourself having a hard time putting on eyeshadows?  The color combination or the technique? Or simply you don’t feel like you have pulled off your eyeshadow?  


Good day to you beautiful readers! Today, I want to share some basic technique on applying eyeshadows. I know that there are many-so,so many beautician have written this post. But I too, want to have my own make up applying post. (yay). With some research and a little bit of my personal experience, i came up with this post. so keep reading!

From the name itself, "eyeshadow" has clearly point out its magical function. The shadow literally means it gives colors and brightens the eyes. So I’ve got some suggestions. For brown eyes, I‘d say golden brown mostly, other option is olive green. For blue eyes, peach or light/pastel pink will help. Green eyes(rare eyes,my favorite), lilac or gold. And lastly for hazel eyes, gray color or mauve.





  1. Start with applying primer equally on the eyelid. The primer will help the eyeshadow to last longer. But this is optional.
  2. Then, apply the palest shade around the eyebrow line. This will highlight the brow line. 
  3. Next, use a brush(preferable) or your finger to apply the medium shade color you want across the eyelid. Avoid the inner corners while applying it. 
  4. Later, take the darkest color around the crease to define the shape of your eyes. Blend the colors nicely. The blending should be done between two colors’ line. Remember not to over do it, or the colors would mix up entirely and ruin the original color. 
  5. Lastly, put a little amount of white eye shadow to your inner eye. this will create nice effect to your eyes!




However, not all beautiful eyes can pull off this technique. If u have eyes with wider lids, that's a real bonus! The important role of applying eyeshadow is that, it gives  a bit more color to your eyes. Especially during shooting, or taking pictures. To me, I prefer natural colors such as brown. The brown color is applied with it’s different tone.

My routine after applying eyeshadow, I would draw my eyeliner like a cat's eye because they are my favorite! Then I’ll just do my eyebrows. I might write a post later,-my way of drawing eyeliners. Stay tuned! I hope my post will be meaningful to you, that would be amazing! 



How i applied my eyeshadow



Later, I draw the eyeliner and set the lashes


This is a closer look for the makeup

w


Labels:

Post a Comment



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >